Friday, March 16, 2012

Sketch-a-Day - Day 40 - Week 8 -


Happy Free Sketch Friday fellow followers, friends,  and fans from afar. It's getting down to the wire here in Portland, and in less than two weeks my colleagues and I will be tabling at Emerald City Comicon in Seattle. It's going to be a great weekend, and everything I'll be bringing to the table is getting wrapped up in a nice little package ready for transport. I thought I'd post a full color image of one of the new posters I'll have at the table this year. Aside from being available at any comic show I go to these images will be regularly available for purchase through my Etsy shop. Hope you all have a great weekend. We'll see you on Monday!

Daniel DePaolo

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me a little of Hellboy and some kind of Japanese temple Oni. Looks cool dude.

    ReplyDelete