Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Professor Elemental - Anthology Issue 3











 Following closely on the heels of the Ming Qi project, I had a looming deadline for the 2014 Professor Elemental anthology. For those out of the loop, Professor Elemental is a bit of a English, steam-punk, Hip Hop artist who frequents comic conventions and is featured in other media. 

I completed this nine page short in about 3 months time. I was the sole illustrator/designer on the project. While I'm happy with how the final product turned out, I pretty much sequestered myself from most human interaction to get it done on time. I'm not complaining though. I had trouble not posting all nine pages, but feel the work above is the best from this story. I can't wait to get my issues. Hope you enjoy the work.

-Daniel DePaolo- 



No comments:

Post a Comment