Monday, October 13, 2014

The New Comic - Better Pages



With October getting into gear, fall/winter are shaking up to be busy. I'm working on ten new original illustrations for the annual BIG 500 show here in Portland, creating new pages for a comic, and making a more concerted effort at marketing myself toward my dream clients. 

The comic I will have completed and printed by next year's Emerald City Comicon. The BIG 500 illustrations will be complete and hanging in the People's Art Gallery around the middle of December. While the marketing is quarterly and a bit more of a grind than expected. It has been a long time coming, and I hope to see the fruits of my labors soon.

 Client work is "meh"...but I refuse to complain. All good things in time. 

Enjoy your week
-Daniel DePaolo-

1 comment: