Friday, February 17, 2012

Sketch-a-Day -Day 20-Week4-

Happy Free Sketch Fridays, fellow fans, followers, and friends!! What a week its been! I'm proud to say that I've finished all the work on the newest issue of 'The Brass Knuckle Rituals' for Neo-Trash Comix. I'm super eager to get a proof in hand, sit down with my partner in crime, Jason Zachary Pott, and look over one of the new books we'll be pushing at this years Emerald City Comicon. I'm shifting gears now to focus on the original art/ limited edition print side of the booth and hope to be sharing some of the new imagery that will be available for purchase with you in the coming weeks. But for the next few days, I may take a little time to sit around, read good books, and play some video games. Hope you all had a great week...we'll see you on Monday. Enjoy the jet pack toting, robo assassin today!!

Daniel DePaolo

No comments:

Post a Comment