Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dingo and Willy's Donuts - Baysmore Books

Wow!! They really like donuts! - Dingo and Willy's Donuts interior page 11
     I’m pleased to announce the publication of my first children’s book, “Dingo and Willy’s Donuts”. A collaborative effort between the writer/creator Katy Allen and myself. “Dingo and Willy’s Donuts” is a book about two friends, whose search for tasty treats leads to an undiscovered love of donuts and the consequences of their over enthusiastic love. It’s a perfect addition to any young reader’s library with colorful illustrations and a bit of a moral when the book wraps up.

     It has been a few months in the making, and I’m excited to finally be updating my portfolios on the web to include the work from this new book. "Dingo and Willy's Donuts" is published through Baysmore Books, and will be available for purchase and distribution worldwide once all the printing kinks have been ironed out. Be sure to visit my gallery and various portfolios to sample some of the work. I can guarantee you’ll come away wanting more.

-Daniel DePaolo-

No comments:

Post a Comment