Friday, February 8, 2013

A Little Alien

Big Head/Long Tail Alien
     Hey kids! In three weeks time, I'll be in Seattle for three days of glorious nerd revelry. That's right, Emerald City Comicon is quickly approaching, and I can't tell you how awesome it will be to once again share table space with my friends: Jason Zachary Pott of Neo-Trash Comix, Alan Bennett of Black Box Comix, and George Leon of "Luchadores in Space" fame.
     With any luck at all, and a little help from the fates, I should also have copies of my newest children's book "Dingo and Willy's Donuts" for sale. If the printer doesn't deliver in time, I'll still have all my books with Neo-Trash and a collection of original art and prints for sale. So, if you've got the time, a few bucks kicking around, and live in the Seattle area, drop in and say "hey." I would love to see you. Our booth is in artists alley, and we'll be at tables E-07/08.
     For now, enjoy the fruits of my drawing labors last night. A big headed alien with a long tail. Enjoy your weekend.

-Daniel DePaolo-

No comments:

Post a Comment